I kind of think we need to appreciate some shit here… I mean, so many people are against homosexuals leading ordinary lives etc… Yet, Glee has changed this so much. I am so proud to be a part of a culture that is accepting these people who are just the same as everybody else…
FOX ran a story line of two gay guys and lesbians. Now they’re advertising it, WITH KISSES. I feel like its come so far.
I kind of have to say how proud i am… Proud of how far diversity has come… Proud that people support relationships like Klaine and Brittana… I’m proud of everyone of you in the fandom.
Geez man, i’m just so proud of glee and its accomplishments…
I LOVE YOU.
- freeyourmindandtherestwillfollow likes this
- arandomexperience reblogged this from gzoelee
- holymusical-candy reblogged this from gzoelee
- holymusical-candy likes this
- gender-ception reblogged this from gzoelee and added:
- makemebelieveinyou likes this
- wecanbecomebutterflies reblogged this from gzoelee
- wecanbecomebutterflies likes this
- gzoelee posted this